Simpson County Academy’s mission is to prepare students for college and career. The curriculum is college preparatory and meets the recommendations of Institutes of Higher Learning. The school year is divided into four nine-week reporting periods.
K3-3rd classrooms are self-contained. The students receive instruction in all subjects by their homeroom teacher.
4th-6th classes are departmentalized for Math and English/Reading.
7th-12th graders meet on a traditional seven-period day schedule, Monday through Friday.
- Partnership with the Simpson County Career and Technical Center (Junior and Senior Year)
- Dual Credit/Dual Enrollment through Copiah Lincoln Community College
- Honor Roll
- ACT 25 + Club
- MAIS Honor Society
- Mu Alpha Theta
- Quiz Bowl
- Mississippi College Math and Science Tournament
- Art Competition
- Chess Competition
- Creative Writing Competition
- Reading Fair
- Science Fair
- Spelling Bee, Grades 4-8
- STEM/Robotics Competition
100% acceptance at colleges and universities
Scholarship offerings each year in excess of $1,000,000